Required Support Information for Xtract for Alteryx
When submitting a support ticket, provide as much information as possible for the Theobald Software support team to understand and analyze the issue.
Tip: Search our Online Help to find more information on how to use and configure Xtract for Alteryx.
The following information are required to process a support ticket.
Transmit the entire log and no excerpts.
- Run your workflow.
- Display all result logs (1).
- Right-click in the result log section and select [Save As...] (2).
- Save the logs as a .txt file and attach the file to your support ticket.
The following information are optional and can be requested by the technician.
- Select the Xtract component you want to trace.
- In the Connection section of the component, click [Edit]. The window "SAP Connection Details" opens.
- Activate tracing by selecting a directory in which to store the trace files.
- Execute the steps that led to the error message.
- Go to the trace directory and make sure that trace files (.xml files and .trc files) were written.
- Delete the entry in the connection’s Trace directory field after the tracing is not needed anymore.
- Zip the complete trace folder and send it to the Theobald Software support technician.