Required Support Information for Board Connector
When submitting a support ticket, provide as much information as possible for the Theobald Software support team to understand and analyze the issue.
Tip: Search our Online Help to find more information on how to use and configure Board Connector.
The following information are required to process a support ticket.
Transmit the entire extraction log and no excerpts.
- Select the faulty extraction in the Board Connector Designer (1).
- Click [Log] to open the corresponding extraction log (2).
- Copy the entire log information by [Copy Logs] (3).
Log (Web Worker):
- Press CTRL + Shift + L to open the Web Server logs.
- Select the corresponding Web Worker Log to the executed extraction.
- Copy the entire log information by [Copy Logs] (4).
The following information are optional and can be requested by the technician.
- Activate the trace function, see How to Activate Tracing for Xtract Products.
- Double-click on the corresponding extraction (5).
- Click on [Extraction Settings] (6).
- Create a screenshot of the extraction settings (7).