Waiting for package to be written to shared memory has timed out.
< Waiting for package to be written to shared memory has timed out. >
While using the background job mode for table extractions, the above-mentioned error occurs.
The reason needs to be analysed by us, so please provide additional information listed below:
- Entire extraction log as text file
- Entire job log using transaction SM37 as text file
- If applicable, detailed short dump information on SAP side
There are several possibilities to bypass this faulty behaviour. Please find the listed possible reasons:
- Please ensure that the latest Z_THEO_READ_TABLE function module is installed on the SAP source system
- If WHERE conditions are used, make sure that useful fields with existing indices are used
- Increase the Background Job Timeout settings within the advanced extraction settings